Object: Report of school term – September 2021 – January 2022
As always for 2021/2022 this report will be presented in three main parts:
- Spiritual Activities
- ADMINISTRATIVE REPORT
Wednesday 15 September 2021 : start of the school year for teachers for all necessary preparation, first staff meeting 20 September and the staff deployed as best with competencies for each class.
16 September 2021 3:00pm: meeting with the parents’ association (APE) to think of the activities for the year, and how those would contribute to the development of the school.
Meeting between the head of school and adviser resulting in planning all school activities for the school year 2021 – 2022. Bench tables needing it have all been repaired.
- Teachers training on class management with the new method of academic integrating approach and resolution of conflict: APPROCHE PEDAGOGIQUE INTEGRATRICE (API) from 6 to 10 September 2021 with two itinerant pedagogical advisors
- Classes started 3 October revisions to help start learning afresh
- 11 October 2021 at 3 pm, all students received their kit in the church square with their parents present. The academic equipment arrived in the same week.
- During this trimester, all lessons have taken place well in all classes and the results of all the tests in the table in appendix show a quite satisfactory level with 87.75% in relation to the objectives set at school at the beginning of the school year. However, the advisor has asked the staff to make further efforts next term to go beyond the current figure.
- The class visits from the pedagogical advisor M. DAHO Jean Pierre have been much more regular this trimester in order to give support to the teachers in all classes.
- SPIRITUAL ACTIVITIES
With the great help of the school M. ATTIE Samuel:
- Each teacher has five to ten minutes minimum per day to teach a Bible verse and pray before the lessons start
- Every Wednesday from 11 till 12, the school cell meets in the big hall for prayer. This includes teachers, children already converted or not and “vigils” or prefects in order to bring the maximum number of children to CHRIST
- The club of the Sunday school has taken place twice with
- Learning of songs, Bible verses, moral and citizenship lessons
- Competitions of memorisation of Biblical verses
- Learning of ballets, recitals and sketches.
- Every last Wednesday of the month, from 11h to 12 we have met in collaboration with our sister schools of ELITE SCHOOL OF LAFIABOUGOU and SHEKINAH SCHOOL OF KODENI for directed prayer sessions with the Chaplain of the school.
God continues to give us support and all is well; we thank you for all your multifaceted support too. May God bless you all.